Frequently Asked Questions
© 2013 ASHTANGAMALLORCA. All rights reserved.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Yoga Workshop (All levels are welcome)
- All meals (100% vegetarian, most of them vegan)
- Accommodation and unlimited use of the facilities.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights and transfers.
- Holistic therapies: therapists are paid directly by you.
IN REFERENCE TO THE YOGA WORKSHOPS:
I’m a beginner; can I still join your class?
- Yes you can join.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
- We have mats to lend but we encourage everyone to bring their own mat.
How many students are in the yoga room?
- Maximum is 20 students and in most cases there are less than this. We have the room set up so there's space for everyone.
IN REFERENCE TO THE ACCOMMODATION:
Can I book a room for single use?
- Yes you can, but obviously this has an extra cost
- Usually accommodation is always sharing in double bedrooms, spaces are given by order of reservation, we'll always try to put you in a room with someone of your same gender, if for any reason this is not possible we'll advise you upfront so that you can join us or back down if you want to.
At what time is the check in and check out?
Check in is always the day of arrival after 12 o'clock. Check out is the last day before 12 o'clock.
TRANSPORT / TRANSFERS
- You can get the train from Palma and stop at Sa Pobla (a small village close by , and we're ready to drive and pick you up from there)
- Even that it is not 100% necessary we highly recommend hiring a car as it gives you more freedom (we have an agreement with car rental company so that all our clients get an upgrade on the car they choose), also we help our clients sharing a car rental if they want to, in order to save some money.
Can you arrange a taxi pickup from the airport?
- Yes we can.
I already signed up and paid the deposit; Can I still cancel and get my deposit back?
- No, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
How far is the yoga centre away from the beach?
- We are a 20 minutes ride from main Playa de Pollença and Cala Sant Vicens. There's also a public bus that take you there.
Is there WIFI at the hotel?
- Yes there is WIFI in all rooms and the communal areas.
- If for any reason one of the scheduled teachers can not attend a programmed workshop, we will make sure that the substitute teacher will be of the same or superior level.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION THAT'S NOT ON THE LIST, DO NOT HESITATE AND SEND US AN E-MAIL, WE'LL BE PLEASED TO ANSWER ANY ENQUIRIES YOU MIGHT HAVE.
Ashtanga Mallorca Retreats
Cami Son Rapinya 4
07013 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Telephone: +34 653 689 678